1,050- to 1,400-w0rd pap3r explaining the theory/theories (i.e., Adlerian, person-centered, gestalt, CBT/REBT, reality, narrative, or solution-focused theories) you prefer the most. In your pap3r, be sure to:
- Summarize the theory/theories.
- Include definitions and examples where appropriate.
- Explain your rationale for this choice.
- What draws you to this theory? Support your response with details related to human nature, key concepts, and your role in the therapeutic relationship?
- What parts of the theory are most appealing to you? Which parts are least appealing? Why?
- Compare your chosen theory to another counseling theory you learned in this course.
- Describe how this theory is closely related to your chosen theory. How does it differ?
- Describe how you would apply your chosen theory to address a mental health issue.
- What might be the advantages and limitations of your theory as you apply the theory to the mental health issue you have chosen?
- Describe what you have learned from completing this assignment in your conclusion.
- Incorporate research from current, scholarly references to support your response.
Note: Use the topics above as headings in your pap3r.