Individual Project Prepare a report to address all aspects of the assignment. This report should be no less than 10 pages of content. You need to include outside sources and properly cite and reference your sources. You must have at least 10 references, 5 of which must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles. In addition to the 10 pages of content, you will want a title page and a reference sheet. This report needs to be in proper APA format. Paper Sections The following sections should be outlined as Headers in the paper. Introduction, thesis statement, overview, purpose
Background, discuss history of topic
Discussion, identify benefits, obstacles, innovations
Conclusion, summarize the overall study, lessons learned
References, minimum three references with citations in the body All written reports should be submitted in MS Word. The paper submission will use SafeAssign. Please ensure to use the proper Author, YYYY APA citations with any outside content brought into the paper. Be prepared to present a 10-minute presentation on this assignment. Students must submit both written assignment and presentation slides in the folder labeled “Make Up Assignment” in your iLearn course.AssignmentBelow are Residency Project examples by Faculty.
Please note, you may have to select a topic within one of the options. Read Carefully.
You will need to complete the following: I. Develop an Incident Response Policy for ACME Company that will be used as your reference for your evaluation of this potential data incident (this is an attachment that should be included in your paper and referenced in your presentation). II. Upon developing ACME Company’s Incident Response Policy, evaluate the incident described above:
- Summarize the data incident and potential level of risk, include why?
- Upon identifying the types of data that could potentially be impacted and what laws/regulations could be in violation of non-compliance if this data was breached
- Develop your action plan to evaluate this data incident (include your rationale for why the steps were necessary)
- Describe how the Incident Response Policy supported your actions
- Identify any issues that made the evaluation more difficult
- Identify areas of future risk mitigation actions should a similar incident occur (look at the gaps or issues with this scenario)
- Close the incident (NOTE: The outcome of the incident did not surface any major risks or data breach to the company but it took the evaluation to get to this conclusion)